For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the Data Protection Legislation), the data controller is Premier Marinas Limited of Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 1ZL (company registration 02973858). Premier Marinas Holdings Limited (company registration number 05524290) is the holding company for Premier Marinas Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website: http://www.EastbourneWaterfront.com, http://www.EastbourneWaterfront.co.uk and http://www.EastbourneHarbour.com this includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletters, requesting information from us, using our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website or you enter a promotion, for example a prize draw sponsored by Premier Marinas Limited or one of our group companies. If you contact us (either online or by telephone), we may keep a record of that communication for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although, you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- CCTV footage and other information obtained through electronic when you visit our premises.
IP Address and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns; it does not identify you as an individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. They help us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. They enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Where we store your personal data
The information you provide is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions are processed by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant third parties. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you complete a form on our website, or enquire about our products and services we may store that data. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, and to your data being stored in accordance with this policy.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most efficient manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with information on products or services which we feel may interest you – including but not limited to Premier Marine Insurance, Premier Self Store and The Salterns Apartments at Premier’s Chichester Marina.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To administer any berthing arrangements that you may have made with us.
We may also use your data, or permit our service providers (such as our email/SMS distribution providers) to process your data in order to furnish you with information about our products and services
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not tick the opt in box/es on our data collection form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. As at January 2018, Premier Marinas Holdings Limited (company number 05524490) is the holding company for Premier Marinas Limited. Premier Marinas Limited is the parent company of the Premier Marina Group which includes Premier Marinas (Gosport) Limited (company number 04988074), Premier Marinas (Brighton) Limited (company number 01234892), Premier Marinas (Falmouth) Limited (company number 01276731), Premier Marinas (Southsea) Limited (company number 04472483), Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited (company number 0304464), Premier Marinas (Eastbourne) Limited (company number 02742959) and Premier Marinas (Dart) Limited (company number 09803525).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under these circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Premier Marinas Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Under the Data Protection Legislation:
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us at Swanwick Marinas, Swanwick, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 1ZL; or email@example.com including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line [or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email or SMS text that we send to you];
- You can ask us to rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to request the erasure of personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes, including for direct marketing purposes, for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.• You may have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You may have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit your personal data to another data controller,
- You may have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal or other significant effects on you.
You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us at: The Data Privacy Manager, Premier Marinas Limited, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 1ZL or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For the attention of The Data Privacy Manager
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites you should note that have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time in accordance with the Legislation.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.