At The Waterfront we want your shopping and dining experience to be safe and stress-free, so we are working together with the centre’s businesses and have in place a host of measures, which we think will help.
- Clear signage to encourage 2 metre distancing.
- Businesses are carrying out extensive, scheduled cleaning with even more focus on key touch points.
- Restaurants are providing table service only and have track and trace systems in place.
- Hand sanitising stations at locations throughout The Waterfront.
- The public toilets continue to remain closed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Guidance for a safer visit
- Plan your trip
- Check government guidance if you feel unwell and only go to The Waterfront if it is safe for you to do so.
- Give yourself plenty of time as you may need to queue.
- Social distance.
- Follow government guidance in relation to wearing a face covering. The latest advice can be found here. This currently means guests must wear a face covering when visiting all businesses at The Waterfront – we do appreciate that there are reasons for exemption.
- You are not required to wear a face covering while eating in the restaurants. However, please wear your face covering when you are walking through a venue or order food to take away. While you are eating, your face covering must not be placed on the dining table.
- Queue considerately and be aware of other people using the footpaths.
- If possible make payments with cards or contactless payment.
- After leaving The Waterfront wash or sanitise your hands.