Following the Government’s latest announcement, many of The Waterfront restaurants and cafes remain open for takeaway only service. Serving a variety of cuisines, from much loved Italian to authentic Thai and British favourites, read on to find out which restaurants are participating.
- Pablo’s Restaurant – offering a superb mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Open for takeaway day and evening.
- 4Seasons Brasserie – serving speciality coffee and tea, cold drinks and smoothies, alongside a bakery menu, and an extensive choice of lunch and evening dishes. Open for takeaway 12pm – 7pm daily.
- Ganges Restaurant – the renowned Indian restaurant has recently undergone a renovation, including a new website where you can book your takeaway online! With daily discount offers and delivery. Open for takeaway 5pm – 11pm.
- Simply Italian – serving simple, honest Italian food – one of the few Italian places still making its pizza dough from fresh. Open for takeaway during the day.
- The Harbour Fish & Grill – serving steaks, gourmet burgers, pasta, fajitas and the best fish and chips around. Open for takeaway day and evening.
- Thai Marina Restaurant – serving modern Thai cuisine in a traditional setting. Open for takeaway day and evening.
Takeaway services are subject to change – please contact the restaurant directly before visiting The Waterfront.