Restaurants Re-opening On Saturday 4th July
Following the Government’s latest announcement, The Waterfront restaurants, cafes and bars have been working tirelessly to be in a position to re-open and welcome customers back.
Restaurants and cafes that will re-open on Saturday 4th July:
- Di Lieto’s Coffee Lounge – offers a wide selection of hot and cold food – breakfasts, healthy jacket potatoes, salads and omelettes. Plus, freshly ground coffee and ice cream to eat in and takeaway.
- The Garden Bar – a vibrant waterside bar, open 11am-12am, seven days a week. New measures will include, no standing at the bar, no large groups over 6 people. Please refer to full list of social distancing measures here.
- The Harvester – enjoy grills and salads; real food fresh, fun and full of flavour. All main meals come with fresh, unlimited salad. Now taking bookings.
- Pablo’s Restaurant – offering a superb mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine including delicious dishes such as the Pollo Mozzarella and the Filetto Merluzzo seafood dish. Open seven days a week – with 5 new measures in place, read here.
- 4Seasons Brasserie – open seven days a week, serving speciality coffee and tea, cold drinks and smoothies, alongside a bakery menu, and an extensive choice of lunch and evening dishes.
- Ganges Restaurant – the restaurant has recently reopened and renovated. Booking is recommended and reservations can be made here.